We will ship products that are in stock within 2 days of receiving your order. We make every effort to ensure that our site has up-to-date information about product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place an order, we will send you an e-mail telling you how soon we will be able to ship the order. If you wish to cancel the order you may do so. We will take appropriate steps to reimburse any payment you have made in respect of the product.
if you are not satisfied with our products you should inform us and apply for refund with in 7 working days. supplier will not refund you shipping charges. Check below for our refund policy
All returns to MantisTech will need to go through the proper RMA (Returns Merchant Agreement) procedure.
If you are returning a product to us during the warranty period, please make sure you have satisfied all of the following requirement
1. You have spoken to customer services or technical support (applies to fault issues)
2. Request form, please e-mail us at email@example.com
3. Completed all sections of the form with instructions. (Serial Number, reason for return, invoice number)
4. Obtain a valid returns number. This can be obtained by emailing us or phoning us after faxing a copy of completed RMA form. Please note this is only valid for 7 days only.
5. All returns should be in (as new) original format with all items as supplied and in unused condition(e.g.: cables, manuals, packaging) unless agreed in writing. Incomplete items will be held for 28 days or will be returned back at cost to customer. We reserve the right charge a minimum of 10% if the item/s have been used other than for evaluation.
6. We will not refund postage and packaging, we will deduct from the refund the actual cost of the postage and packaging regardless of the amount that you may have actually paid for postage at checkout.
7. Returning of goods is the responsibility of the customer. You are advised to insure the items appropriately. We will not be responsible for items damaged during transit back to us. If we have accepted carriage costs in writing due to any reason, you can only use Royal Mail (Recorded or Special depending on insurance) and Parcel Force Standard Service (items over 1Kg) with adequate insurance only. A copy of receipt should also be included in the package.
Our Returns Policy
Details of our returns policy is contained within our Terms & Conditions. Here is the relevant extract:-
1. Your right of cancellation
1.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods (see below)
1.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by letter , fax or e-mail , at the fax number or e-mail address shown below, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
1.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown below. Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, packing materials, manuals and all other accessories and documentation provided by the Supplier. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
1.4 Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
1.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
1.6 You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for computer software which has been unsealed by you, or for consumable goods which, by their nature cannot be returned.
1.7 You have no right of cancellation out with the 7 day "cooling off" period.
1.8 If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below within 48 hours. If you send back damaged item we will refund your money (cost of item only).
2.1 All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 90 days from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
2.2 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you of any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Suppliers instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Suppliers approval.
2.3 If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below within 7 days.
2.4 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below, as soon as possible. Supplier will repair or replace defected goods . repair or replace will take about 7 working days. In case of replacement Supplier will replace defected goods with same goods or high spec goods .
Please e-mail us to obtain the return address
Tel: 0871 705 6230
Fax: 0871 705 6240